The semester’s coming to an end, and I’ve been swamped with university stuff. Summer can’t come quickly enough, if you ask me! Anyway, I put together a little list of facts about me, and decided that 27 should be the magic number seeing how I turn 28 in less than a month.
Without further ado, here are 27 (riveting) facts about yours truly!
- I’m scared of birds. I generally avoid pigeons.
- I can’t whistle. I’m okay with it.
- I can’t snap. I’m not okay with it.
- I can’t pronounce the American ‘Z’. When I try to ‘zzzz’, it just sounds like an insistent ‘ssss’.
- One of my favorite parts of blogging is making the photo that goes with each post. It allows me to be creative and inspires me to write. In fact, I usually do it before doing any writing.
- I don’t have any tattoos and don’t plan on getting any. The thought of having something on my skin that cannot be washed off makes me feel claustrophobic.
- I’ve been dying my hair brown for the past six years. My natural hair color is a dark blonde, almost golden color; however, I didn’t like it because I felt it washed me out.
- My lips are chronically dry/chapped af, and it challenges my lipstick game.
- I haven’t worn pants for a couple of years now. I prefer skirts, dresses, and the stretchiness of pantyhose.
- I LOVE Coca Cola Zero (#notsponbuthitmeup) – it’s my crack.
- I really don’t like the taste of alcohol.
- Excessive tea tannin and nail polish fumes might be the end of me.
- I LOVE Agatha Christie.
- I prefer gold jewelry.
- I would love to wear a wrist watch, but I hate the feeling of having something on my wrist.
- My favorite season is SUMMER.
- That said, I’m not much of a beach girl. I find the ocean intimidating and scary.
- I usually spend about 6 hours in IKEA. So much to see, so much to do – and so many köttbullar to eat!
- I’m a type 2 (Helper) personality on the enneagram scale.
- My favorite number is 6.
- I started wearing makeup when I was 21.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be either a writer, doctor, teacher, social worker, or a psychologist.
- My favorite Disney movies are Pocahontas and Mulan.
- My least favorite Danish movies are Pinocchio and Hunchback of Notre Dame. They’re just too dark for me (and the latter reminds me of being bullied as a child).
- I sleep with a retainer every night.
- Sometimes I’m hit by a creative spell, and then I make dreamcatchers, garlands, and macrame flowerpots.
- I love cats, and have two myself that I adore. There’s nothing better than snuggling with little warm fur-balls of love, am I right?
Enough about me, tell me some facts about you!